Shipping Pricing & Policies
View state-by-state shipping pricing table here
We strongly encourage delivery to a business address with regular hours as an adult signature is required and deliver days and times cannot be guaranteed. Business addresses are also delivered first, which is helpful in protecting your wine from a long day on a hot truck. If a specific delivery date is required, we suggest upgrading your shipping to 2-day air or overnight service.
Customers east of the Rockies (except for AR, KY and MS) and in AZ are always shipped temperature controlled and may take up to 3 weeks from stated ship date. These orders only leave Napa on Fridays and can be delayed by weather and road conditions.
- We strive to deliver your wine with the highest care and efficiency. If the stated shipping window will not work for you, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary adjustments and save you from additional fees.
- UPS will attempt to deliver up to three times, at which point they will hold the package at their regional hub for an additional 5 days for you to pickup before returning the shipment to the winery at your expense.
- Should your shipment be returned, you will be charged an additional re-shipping fee.
- Should you need to change the address after it has shipped, you will be charged a $20 re-routing fee (note: packages cannot be re-routed over state lines, so in this case an additional shipping fee will be charged).
- Should you cancel after the order has shipped, you will not be refunded for shipping and charged an additional $25 restocking fee.
Returns & Cancellations
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to TheFamily@schweigervineyards.com to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact the tasting room at (707) 963-4882 for return instructions.
A $25 restocking fee may apply to all canceled orders.