- Take Highway 29 North for 17 miles
- Make a left hand turn onto Madrona Ave. (third stop light) in St. Helena
- Make a right hand turn onto Spring Mountain Rd. (After the second stop sign)
- Take Spring Mountain Rd. up for 4.9 miles. Schweiger Vineyards is located on the right hand side of the road. Ring the call button at the gated entry.
NOTE: Street numbers may not appear to be consecutive as you near our driveway.From Highway 101 - Sonoma/Santa Rosa:
- Take the 101 freeway to Santa Rosa. Exit at Highway 12 East toward Sonoma.
- Turn left onto Highway 12. Go 1.4 miles and turn right at Farmer's Lane stoplight. Go another 2.4 miles to the Calistoga Rd. stop light.
- Turn left at Calistoga Rd. and go 3.3 miles until you hit St. Helena Rd. on the right hand side.
- Turn right onto St. Helena Rd. and go 6.6 miles. Schweiger Vineyards is located on the left hand side of the road, right after the Sonoma/Napa County line.
NOTE: The street numbers on St. Helena Rd. will start out in the 4000's and go to the 9000's as you near the Sonoma/Napa County Line. When you enter Napa County the name of the road changes to Spring Mountain Rd. and the street numbers will drop to the 4000's.