Schweiger Vineyards is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities. We strive to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level A (WCAG 2.0 A) and AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard HTML and CSS.
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- All interactive elements are able to be interacted with through the use of the keyboard.
- There is a visual indication of keyboard focus for all interactive elements.
- We include a specific high contrast mode that can be turned on if additional color contrast is required. This mode provides an enhanced visual indication of keyboard focus when enabled.
- We Label HTML landmarks regions and use a consistent navigation structure.
- Heading elements introduce sections of content and are nested according to importance.
- Valid HTML content that is nested according to the HTML specification.
- Images of text are not used, and all inline images contain an appropriate alt value.
- CSS background images are used exclusively for decorative content.
- Color is never used as the sole means of indicating information.
Please know that WCAG 2.0 A and AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you run into any problems, please contact us. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.